We are PolyAmorous and we know that games can blur the line between art and entertainment, creating unique, meaningful experiences. We see the future of games in making them easily accessible for everyone. We want to tell rich stories that inspire you through artfully sculpted polygons. We want you to believe in games’ power and importance.
And we want you to love them as much as we do.
WARSAW, POLAND | Contractor
- Creating emotions-driven stories and experiences
- Creating heavily branching scenarios
- Creating story arc, editing dialogues, scripts, in-game notes etc.
- Collaborating with other writers, as well as designers, to create a captivating story
- Co-creating game’s vision and tone.
- Research-driven world-building, character creation.
- Presenting the story content to the wider team.
- 3+ years of experience as a writer or narrative designer in the video game industry
- The ability to connect gameplay mechanics with emotions and stories
- Understanding of technical difficulties and limitations
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of dramatic storytelling (script writing, Hero’s Journey etc.)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate the story and its vision clearly
- Ability to incorporate feedback into writing
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary, international team
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience in Level Design and Game Design
- Experience in dialogue scripting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in literature/communications/linguistics or similar field
- Passion for history, literature, philosophy and strong narrative games
- Involvement in fresh and innovative project with a strong narrative, blending art with games
- Being a part of a multinational team focused on creating an AAA quality game aimed towards mature gamers
- Growth possibilities in an environment using newest technologies with industry veterans
- Modern office environment in Warsaw’s city centre
- 24 days of paid vacation per year
- Competitive pay
Didn’t find any suitable opening?
At Polyamorous, we are always looking for talented people. Even if we do not have current openings, your information will be added to our database so we can consider you for the time when we expand our team. It only takes a few minutes to fill the contact form below!